Wednesday, March 14, 2012

When Life Gives You Lemonade...Don't Even Think About the Lemons!

Today was the best day. Not only was it sunny, it was warm! It's funny how weather can play such a huge role in affecting people's moods (as if the sun didn't have enough power over us...). I'm sure it has something to do with Vitamin D. I'm no scientist; I don't actually know. Either way it was extraordinarily awesome weather today. I loved every minute of it... got  to go outside for track which was wild! It was only the second day of practice (normally we spend weeks in the wrestling room pretending to work on techniques, but in reality we all know our time is better spent playing around and jumping on the mats.

Everything in the world aside, I had a GREAT day and I haven't been this happy in a long time.

Thank you all powerful sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment