Saturday, April 7, 2012

Home Is Where The Heart Is?

"There's no place like home." "Home is where the heart is." "Home sweet home." We have all these quotes about home. Home not house, home. Can we have multiple homes? We don't have mulitiple hearts.... Can home change? Cause if home is where the heart is, then my home is here in Maui. But, I know it would be too difficult and expensive to live here. The beauty of vacation (the devistation of reality). So I guess I'm not sure where home is for me. Is your house your home? I don't think mine is...

I guess my home is where my family is, no matter where that may be. It seems to make the most sense since I wouldn't be able to live without them. Literally though. My parents foot the majority of my bills. Which reminds me... Note to self: look for a job after spring break!

Maybe I'll consider Arkansas my home next year. I guess these are things that will sort themselves out (fingers crossed: check).

As you can see this post is just a little nugget of my thoughts. No real purpose behind it.  I just thought if anyone wanted to give me their opinion/feedback it'd help me figure it out more. *Insert thoughtful sigh here* Adios my friends! I'm sure the next time I post I will be back on the mainland as we natives say.... I wish I were a native....

No comments:

Post a Comment