Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Zac Efron

Is it possible to be in love with someone you've never met? Is it possible to fall in love with someone through the television? My answer is yes. I am in love with Zac Efron. He can do anything. Act, sing, I mean just look at his smile. He's funny and caring and just an all around great person. He's my dream guy. A ten out of ten. A knock out. A hunk. He may as well have been a Greek god.

Oh Zac! Why are you so perfect? Your perfection is remarkable and I don't know how I would ever be good enough for you. But who am I kidding? You and I would be a match made in heaven. Cupid's arrows will have shot us both. Our love will be greater than that of Johnny and June. Greater than Jack and Rose's. It will be an epic love story that we can tell our grand children and great grand children.


I LOVE YOU ZAC EFRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. haha I'm seriously behind in reading blog posts, but this had a particularly striking subject. I love it.

    ReplyDelete