Monday, March 19, 2012

Distractions

With all the wonderful websites the internet has to offer, it makes sense that one could be so easily distracted while trying to get homework done on the computer. How amny times have I mentioned my seriously debilitating obsession with Pinterest? Oh Pinterest, sweet, sweet Pinterest! I know I don't have ADD or ADHD because I've seen kids who actually do have it, but sometimes it sure feels like I've got butterflies in my brain or something. I just find there are so many other things I could spend my time focusing on than physics or any other class for that matter (but mostly physics).

Reading, TV (I literally could spend my entire day in front of my TV watching episode after episode of my favorite shows), Music, Movies, Youtube, Napping, Eating, You name it! I've been distracted by it! I know I'm not alone!! So this one's for all of you Doug-like creatures out there! The ones who try to sit down and do a paper, but hear a noise and the kitchen and immediately turn your heads and shout, "SQUIRREL!" (Up reference anyone?) Let's band together and maybe with our motivation combined at least one of us can get stuff done in a timely fashion! Now get your butts out there and GET ER DONE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment