Sunday, April 22, 2012

Country Music And Other Bits of Greatness

The absolute best sound to fall asleep to is a good looking, soft-spoken, country crooner. If I could date multiple country artists, I would.... Is that a problem? Maybe. I don't care. A girl wants what a girl wants. And what I want is Blake Shelton. Or Jake Owen. Or Luke Bryan. Or Billy Currington (Oh, Billy!). I could list off about a dozen more, but I don't want anyone else to drool. It's slightly embarrassing.

Every night before I get all tucked in my bed I put my "Country Lovinnnnn" playlist on my iPod. The songs shuffle from one good looking guy to another. Of course they have voices that charm my ears and mind into a trance. Oh how I love country boys.

Right now I'm listening to 'Wanted' by Hunter Hayes. Melting my heart as we speak.

If you have any questions on what the point of this post is, here is everything in a nutshell:

Country music is the best and has the best looking guys. End of story. Sorry to anyone who thinks One Direction is "da bomb."

No comments:

Post a Comment