Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Spring and Sunflowers

It's that time of year again. Spring is stretching her arm as far as she can trying to grab my hand. Our fingers only brush, not enough to connect and let me pull her around me. She gets closer everyday, though. Only a matter of time before she is able to share her warmth with us all. And the flowers. Oh, how I can't wait to see them bloom!

What is your favorite flower?

Mine is a sunflower.

I love how they face the sun.
I love how they soak up the happiness that drips from its rays.
-and how they use it to paint their petals.

I love that they symbolize loyalty (my favorite quality).
I love that they are passionate.
I love that they remind me of summer.
I love that they bring me joy at the sight of even a picture of one.

I am wonderstruck by sunflowers.
I am enchanted by them.
I am their kindred spirit.

Plus, yellow is my favorite color.

No comments:

Post a Comment