Thursday, December 13, 2012

Collage. (A Collage of College)

Wow. I can hardly believe that my first semester of college is over. Donezo. Finished.

Is it just me, or did time fly? Is Christmas really in 12 days? Santa, if you're reading... I've been VERY good. (That's beside the point). All I really have to say is: I am so blessed.

I have made the most incredible friends this past semester. I can't even begin to imagine what next semester holds for us all... I can just tell it's going to be good.

With all the opportunities I've had, memories I've made, and relationships I've built, I know without a doubt I'm able to call the University of Arkansas home.

Thanks to all who have made this first half of my FRESHMAN YEAR (weird...) so fantastic. Can't wait for the next half to be even better! Cheers to us! Love each and everyone of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment