Sunday, February 26, 2012

Random...Really, Really Random

First of all I wanted to let you all know that day 5 of my no chocolate life is no walk in the park. I swear to you, chocolate is following me. It's lurking around every corner. Hiding in the bushes and popping out at me when I least expect it. They say "you always want what you can't have" want to know what I say? "Aint that the truth!"

For anyone interested: ABC Family is currently having a Disney classics marathon. However, if you read this tomorrow or later tonight and it is no longer on... you can just read my reaction: OH MY GOSH! I'M SUCH A NERD. A 17 YEAR OLD WHO STILL LOVES DISNEY!! I'M SO EXCITED! BAMBI+LION KING+ALADDIN=LOVE AND THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!! I guess I would normally tweet something along those lines rather than bore you all with such nonsense (it's not actually nonsense, it's greatness) but I gave up tweeting for lent also.

This might have been the most pointless/random blog post I've ever had....sorry about that y'all.

Here's a great Bill Cosby quote if you need a good laugh or a mini day brightener: "A word to the wise aint necessary- it's the stupid ones that need the advice." I just really like that quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment