Monday, October 1, 2012

Fallin

Today is a beautiful day. Fall is here (yes, I know it has been for a few days now) and the leaves are starting to change colors. As much as I love summer (I'd marry it if that were possible) I think I'm starting to love fall more. I never thought those words would come out of my mouth, but being on the University of Arkansas campus at this time of year, I've fallen like the leaves that hit the ground. Except for me it's not the slow, whimsical float to the pavement, it is a fast, wind-knocking-your-breath-out fall.

So if you're not outside enjoying today, get your big ole bootay out there. I'd say jump in a pile of leaves or something, but therer aren't enough leaves on the ground here to do that. Otherwise that's what I'd be doing.

On a side note, 11 days until I get to see my family and my favorite person in the whole wide world!

Love today. Seriously. Love it like you love your dog. If you're anything like I am, you love the shit out of your puppy. So love the shit out of today and thank God for it. Yeah, that's a good idea. Do that.

1 comment:

  1. You're still blogging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Made. My. Day.

    ReplyDelete